Onions commonly known as “pyaz” in Indian households not only have distinct aroma but also have several health benefits to offer. We all know onions are loaded with many chemicals that help you keep many diseases at bay.  But did you know this pungent smelling food can help in curing asthma too?


Here is How Red Onions Help in Curing Asthma
Credit:wellnesstips.info
There are two varieties of onions- white and red. The red onions are considered one of the best cures for asthma as they are packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, they also contain vitamin C, sulphur compounds, anti-bacterial and anti viral properties.
Even studies have shown that red onions have several compounds such as thiosulphinate, qucercetin and anthocyanin cyanidin in form of flavnoids and antioxidants, which make red onions one of the best cures for asthma and allergies.



Here is how you can use onions to cure asthma
Things you’ll need

  • ½ kg of red onion
  • Take 6-8 tablespoons of honey
  • Take about 300-350 grams of dark brown sugar
  • Take 2 fresh lemons
  • 5-6 glasses of water
How to Prepare it
  • First, heat the sugar in some utensil until it starts melting down
  • Add chopped red onions to it and keep stirring it
  • Now add water to the mixture
  • Boil it until the water is reduced to one-third quantity
  • Allow the solution to cool down and squeeze lemon juice in it and add honey
  • Keep this mixture in a glass jar
How to Consume
Adults should take a tablespoon of this mixture while children should take only a teaspoon before each meal until the time you have the symptoms.
Share To:

Post A Comment:

1 comments so far,Add yours

  1. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.Emmanuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Emmanuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348140073965 

    ReplyDelete